More precision. Double the productivityThe Loram RGI Series Rail Grinder features powerful 30 hp motors, delivering the same high levels of productivity found in the RG400 Series Rail Grinder, but in a reduced platform footprint designed for the clearances of most European commuter rail and freight lines.
While built for production rail grinding, including meeting EN13231 grind quality standards required for high speed rail, the RGI offers the precision and versatility needed to function as a specialty rail grinder. From the demands of corrective and specialty rail grinding to rail systems with fully developed preventative programs, the RGI Series delivers extraordinary versatility and precision. The RGI effectively restores the proper rail profile, eliminates corrugation and removes surface defects with greater precision and speed than any other machine in its class.
The RGI Series Rail Grinder offers:
- High performance rail grinding in clearance, curve radius and weight restricted environments
- Industry-leading 30 hp (22 kW) motors for the most efficient metal removal, optimizes grind time and reduced cost s
- Machines can be quickly joined to expand overall machine size and performance footprint
- Independent tilt and shift grind modules for complete grind pass coverage
- Designed to meet UIC specifications, weights and clearances
- Fully EBA certified
- A robust production rail grinding solution with the ability to perform specialty rail grinding.